1. All pet Boarding bookings are subject to a 50% deposit payable in advance to secure your place which half of the deposit is refundable if you cancel more than 72 hours before the start of a booking.
2. Dogs must be sociable with other dogs and children.
3. Dogs must be up to date with all worm and flea treatment. I will ask to see certificates of vaccinations for all dogs. I also ask that your dog/s are in general good health.
4. Should any veterinary advice or treatment be necessary during your absence, no matter how they incurred, you will be entirely responsible for the bill.
5. You must advise me of any behavioral problems, traits or vices your dog may have before they stay.
6. All dogs will remain on lead unless I am confident that the dog will do a recall and a prior agreement has been reached and written permission has been received.
7. The normal walking time will be 1 hour during the slot booked, I reserve the right to use my personal judgment to cut short a walk which would be in the best interests of the safety of your dog (e.g. weather conditions, injury, age of dog etc.)
8. No more than 6 dogs will be walked together by one handler on a group walk.
9. We reserve the right to decline/terminate a booking in any circumstances.
10. You will provide your dog’s own food for the duration and bring their bedding if you wish.
11. Prices for Doggy day care are up to 8 hours additional fee will apply for longer.
12. You should notify your neighbours and your home insurance company that Essex Doggy Services will be visiting the property in your absence.
13. Fuel surcharge may be applied dependent on your location.
14. We will not handle any dangerous animals.